— To Be a Better Carer

You Need an Agency that Cares for You

— Transfer to Freedom Fostering

You Deserve So Much Better

Being a great carer isn’t just about doing your very best. Sometimes, it’s also about being in the right place at the right time. Or in this case, fostering with the right agency.


If you aren’t fulfilled with your current agency or local authority, you have the right to transfer to Freedom Fostering. Rated as Outstanding by Ofsted, we have been looking after carers since 2002. 

Why Other Carers Transfer to Freedom Fostering

Excellent Support

We take pride in our 24/7 support.

The Transfer Process

You may need to complete the same steps as when you were first registering to become a foster carer. However, a transfer is usually a speedy process since you are already a carer.

What if I have a Child in My Care?

We have procedures in place to ensure the child is not affected by the transfer. Usually, the child can move with you. But if not, then arrangements will be made to move the child to another carer

Ready to Transfer or Learn More about the Process?

Let’s Get in Touch.

    Scroll to Top